14 July 2012

Feeling Sheepish

My family and I have been on a bit of vacation. Could barely afford it but we made our way to the Carolina coastline for some rest and relaxation. Our First Family Vacation!

And we returned more poor than ever!

But you know, even poor people need vacations every now and then, however the majority would rather stay home and drink then travel. Not that I object to that activity, to each their own! I like drinking away from home... :)

I've been hemming and hawing away at this website dilemma. I don't know which direction I want to take; I want to keep my Blogger account- I enjoy the simplicity and ease of use, but I want more freedom in changing things up. I guess its my total lack of understanding CSS that is keeping me down. I'm reading scores of articles and have watched countless tutorials but my brain just doesn't want to cooperate. It doesn't help that my life is bogged down by a job I am not satisfied with, I'm not ungrateful, there are lots of people unemployed, but good grief retail drains the soul right out of you.

You've been on People of Walmart, you see what I have to deal with daily...

In the meantime I've managed to make a simple vector illustration of my sheep drawing, I may transfer it to a linoleum cut and see about stamping stuff:












Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment