25 February 2012

Name Inspirations

This is a post in conjunction with the Our Home To Yours re-brand series about names and my never ending dissatisfaction!

I keep mulling Yankee Burrow over and over inside my head and I just want to be sure that this is the best representation of what we stand for.

Home.

Comfort.

Happiness.

Warmth.

And all that jazz.

The old adage is true: all the good names are taken. So we need to improvise! Desperately.

I like the concept of "cloud nine", you know, being on cloud nine, your happy place. But the name "Cloud Nine" or "9" is used so much across the board its ridiculous. And I'm having difficulty incorporating the word "cloud" within the name. Nothing sounds quite right.

Then "On A Cloud" popped in my mind.

Hmm.

Not bad I think. I kind of like it. I believe I'm going to add a little somethin'-somethin' at the end, you know, a flourish to tie it all in. On A Cloud crafters.... hmmm.... not to thrilled with the whole "crafters" or "craft" thing. I'm going to keep working on it.

Comments are welcome. Be tactful in your criticisms.



OH. And I guess I should organize my archived blogs a little better eh? Yeah I'll get right on that.

After I eat lunch.


Hey! I'm on Tehnorati now... go check it out!

7ZKBV25EUPYP

No comments:

Post a Comment